National University Podcast: Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
April 6, 2021
This podcast provides an overview of the following opportunities:
- General information about National University
- General overview of the healthcare programs offered by NU
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health program overview
- Career options after completing the Bachelor of Science in Allied Health
- A summary of recent student research projects
- Industry trends
If you are interested in learning more about National University’s Bachelor of Science in Allied Health, there are multiple ways you can connect with a NU representative:
- Call 855-773-1509
- Visit www.nu.edu and complete an online application
Don’t forget to mention you are a Scripps Mercy Physicians Partners’ member, staff, or family member to make sure you take advantage of our preferred partner discount!
Click on the orange “play button” below to listen to this podcast!
Dr. Ricardo Parker
Program Director for the Bachelor of Science in Allied Health at National University