National University Podcast: Associate of Science in Human Biology
This podcast provides an overview of the following opportunities:
- General information about National University
- General overview of the healthcare programs offered by NU
- Associate of Science in Human Biology program overview
- Career options after completing the Associate of Science in Human Biology
- A summary of recent student research projects
- Industry trends
If you are interested in learning more about National University’s healthcare Associate of Science in Human Biology, there are multiple ways you can connect with a NU representative:
- Call 855-773-1509
- Visit www.nu.edu and complete an online application
Don’t forget to mention you are a Scripps Mercy Physicians Partners’ member, staff, or family member to make sure you take advantage of our preferred partner discount!
Click on the orange “play button” below to listen to this podcast!