Helping Practices Increase Revenue with the Delivery of Full-Service Practice Support through advanced Technologies and Collaborative Clinical Services.
Improve the health of your chronically ill patients and the financial health of your practice. Now you can provide more efficient, in-between visit care to chronically ill patients while collecting extra revenue for this vital work. Cosán Group LLC, established in 2015, is an industry-leading healthcare organization creating new pathways to modern aging with technology-driven preventative care services, offering concierge home care for older adults.
Why work with Cosán?
Care between doctor visits has not been a focus of our healthcare system—until now. It is now known that focusing on what happens to people between their healthcare appointments is one of the most important aspects in caring for people with chronic conditions.
Cosán’s technology-driven preventative care suite presents a snapshot of each patient’s health status in between visits through evidence-based risk assessments, chart reviews, and remote interviews. Cosán equips the attending clinician with a comprehensive, fully integrated care plan with risk scores and key patient data points. Informed with all relevant patient health data required for proactive clinical interventions, administrative burdens are reduced and clinicians experience more efficient patient interactions – a significant metric for both, demonstrating improved patient outcomes and facility value.
When you decide that you need a partner to deliver optimal preventative care to your patients–whether you are thinking about CCM, BHI or RPM–we can help. We are collaborative partners to practices and organizations throughout their care management journey. It’s what we love to do.
CCM Program Features
- Cloud-based, portable person-centered care plans for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial beneficiaries
- Robust Risk Stratification capability, enabling care management work flow from high to low risk
- Capture of non-visit revenue via chronic care management codes (CPT 99490, CPT 99487 and CPT 99489) in addition to care plan oversight support (CPT G0181/82) with 3rd-party tested, robust audit trail and time tracking features
- Care management support for multiple Quality Measures including MIPS, ACO/MSSP, Bundled Payments for Quality
- Improvement (BPCI), and Independence at Home
- Support of the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) program and its risk stratification and quality measures
- Full service care management clinical staff solutions that provide supervised, quality care management staff services to patients in collaboration with the patient’s practitioner(s)
- Single Sign On technology enabling efficient technology usage
- Advanced scheduling / Call Center support technology to address the continuity of care and community outreach to the patients in-between physician visits
- Full CCM support for Federally Qualified Health Centers